• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Home improvements/additions/remodels

Status
Not open for further replies.

rooster87

NAXJA Forum User
Hello SoCal Chapter,

If anybody is interested or in need of acquiring building permits for home improvements/additions/remodels i can be of service. I run a business in West Covina, CA that provides residencial planning, designing, and engineering services. I'm not a contractor and i do not build, not yet at least. So if you're in SoCal and are interested in that extra bathroom, bedroom, family room and so on, i can provide the plans needed for city submital.

In the past I never had the need to advertise or market my business. All the work that I got was from word of mouth. Now the market is pretty bad and I am short of work. I went from turning down jobs from being so busy to now struggling finding work.

If you are interested you can contact me at (626) 917-2707. I am located in West Covina off of Vincent Ave. off the 10 fwy behind the edward theater, in the same plaza where the Great Wall of China used to be. You can contact me through this thread as well.

David Graciano
'N' House Design Service

If this thread is inappropiate for posting on this forum i apologize.

Can you help with energy calcs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back