• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi there from Auburn, Wa!

:soapbox: I would gladly take that type of job right now.....

I am waiting on a response from a local company for a parts guy....

I think with 4+ years selling auto parts, 10+ years of my own wrench turning (two of which were auto tech classes, and another as a service tech for a friends shop), and a year at Detroit Diesel, I should qualify Nicely!!!!

Yep, I want to go rubicon express, and the 4.5" is half the price of the 5.5" and I don't really think 1" is worth $1,000, is it?

Edit* Excuse me, that price is for the long arm 5.5". the regular 5.5 is only $1,500, but still...

Last edited:
The extra money is either spent in long arms, or drop brackets, and a heavy duty trac bar/ bracket.

Unless your going to be running 35's right off the bat the 5.5 is to much lift, you can easily fit 33's on the 4.5 inch lift with a little trimming.

-Alex

Thomas90 said:
Hey guys, my name is Thomas. I'll be 18 next month and for my first car I just got a 1996 jeep cherokee 4x4 with the 4.0 H.O. it's blue. I will try to get pics up some time.

It's comepletely stock right now, but I would like to lift it 4.5" with 33" tires once I get the thing payed off that is...

Just thought I would introduce myself.

So what's up with everyone?

i live in auburn and drive a 4.5" re lifted green 98 cherokee with 33"s and black rims

well im thomas and im turning 18 in six months and my 90 XJ is like my 30th car hahahahahaha.car collecting runs in my family,but none the less hellow thomas from clearview WA

Back