• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi. My name is....

jhhgj.jpg

Why is this shot not in the photo contest for the shirts? What a great shot and would make an awesome shirt.

What about the totally tube XJ? That thing bite the dust finally? I might show up with my DRZ400 in my MJ trailer behind my truck and camper. :) I'll most likely be looking for a seat for a day or so. The MJ I had planned to wheel for the 25th still isn't done on the 30th...not even close. It's not gone though. :) Jeff-Northern WI

My name is Matt and here's the mess I plan to bring out.

towing my LJ:

Planning to arrive Sunday Oct 6th and leaving Sunday Oct 13th or Mon Oct 14th.

mac 'no room for the golf cart :(' gyvr

What about the totally tube XJ? That thing bite the dust finally? I might show up with my DRZ400 in my MJ trailer behind my truck and camper. :) I'll most likely be looking for a seat for a day or so. The MJ I had planned to wheel for the 25th still isn't done on the 30th...not even close. It's not gone though. :) Jeff-Northern WI

Needed a back seat and something that could be driven on the street from time to time if necessary.

Traded it for an RZR...thought I was going to kill myself in an RZR...sold said RZR and bought the LJ. It comes from the factory with everything that an XJ guy wants in a Jeep.

mac 'not done with XJs...just on a break' gyvr

That's what happens when you leave Janine on her own in sand hollow :D

There's a video on YouTube of it too. What surprised me was the fact that the D30 was still perfect after that.

I get the user name now! And damn, thats a badass D30!

... Woodstock ... from Austria
austria_flagge.gif

Here are my current rigs:
No.1 the XJ. Bought 2003 it was my first Jeep. 2" and 30" tires and the 2,5TD Diesel engine it was (is) my daily driver. Did a lot with it. As it's getting harder and harder to get it thorough the tests it's lifetime is limited.
15777460cx.jpg

15777461bg.jpg

No.2 the CJ7. Bought in 2010 it made a 25year wish come true. 3" lift and 33" tires it's my offroader and fun car. The 4,2L engine is doing a great job, sounds great and is a bit too thirsty to use it as a daily driver here in Austria. But it's always fun to be out there with the CJ as it's a great offroad vehicle.
15777462eb.jpg

No.3 the WG: Bought 2013 as a future replacement for the XJ. It's great with the 2,7 CRD diesel engine. Let's see how it will do in future.
15777463ry.jpg

And sometimes I'm driving a red XJ (Thanks to GSequoia to be able to)

Last edited:
Here we are, Thom & Mariel:

Sir, it appears your jeep is on fire.....:D

Sir, it appears your jeep is on fire.....:D
Thanks, just did some really hot wheeling, Fordyce in record time. Put the fire out right after the pic.

Hahaha, looking forward to checking that beast out! :cheers:

Hahaha, looking forward to checking that beast out! :cheers:
Get a slow moment, come by spot 66 & I'll show ya the build.

Hey Thom,
Is this your old ride? Sig paint job!
Last time I saw ya was Buena Vista CO.
Looks like your new rig is bad ass also.Glad you can make it.
Greg

Thanks Greg, hope I improved a few 2nd build.

When you see us say, Hi Thom.

Back