• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi. My name is....

I was born in Inglewood California puto. Act like u know ;)

BorninLAposter.jpg

My name is Art. Haven't reserved a camp site yet, but this is what I'll be driving...

Hola me llamo Boostamante

I'll be in this when wheeling 1:1

and wheeling this 1:10

im pretty sure i'll be the only Mexi-hipster. But just incase you don't know what one looks like... here is a pic.

I may call you El hipster all week.....

I.... John ( RAM-ROD) And Tara ( JeepChick616) will be there all week. Showing up Saturday the 4th at SlickRock.

Re: Re: Hi. My name is....

I.... John ( RAM-ROD) And Tara ( JeepChick616) will be there all week. Showing up Saturday the 4th at SlickRock.

I chdck just to make sure I wasnt losing it. Sat is the 5th. Fyi.

I am Alex. You guys will be following this around all week long unless some more people with XJ's step up to be trail leaders:

That would be the WRONG way to run the 30th Anniversary of the Cherokee! Sooo are you going to be part of the problem or part of the solution? :rtm:
Can't wait to see how Thad jeep does when you lead Pritchett, Alex. ;)

I chdck just to make sure I wasnt losing it. Sat is the 5th. Fyi.

You Sir are correct.....Hey I will be on vacation whatever day it is We will be there Saturday ready to hit some trails.....

Hi Ryan

We have not picked any trails yet, although Tom was interested in Elephant Hill. I plan to be there the whole week Monday thru Monday. The only trail I want to run is Copper Ridge which has a series of geocaches along it. It would be fun to do a trail or 2 with you.

Back