• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi. My name is Dan...

I would certainly be open to discussion on any topic that was brought to the BOD.

I am not against the idea, I'm just having a hard time seeing how another event would work. I'm just trying to be realistic.

I am very open minded, unless my mind is made up. :D

Dan, what are your feelings on the membership wanting to change the location of Winterfest? .!.:D.!.

First off, when I first encountered Dan on the forum in the MWC he came off as an ass. That was my first impression to a point to where I wasn't even wanting to meet him at my first winterfest. But, when I went to my first winterfest and there on he was the first person I saw willing to give a hand to anyone. He was the first to help someone, even newbies through a trail section. I was surprised but glad to know he wasn't a complete ass. He seems to care as much as anyone else willing to give their personal time for club time.

I had more to say about a second chapter wheeling event, but reading back you seemed to answer the question I had. Ill leave the rest of the thoughts for an open chapter discussion at another time.

well if it didn't sound like it, it was supposed to be a compliment out of a very old first impression. I seriously think Dan is a great guy and think he has very good intentions for the future of this club and this chapter especially.

so your welcome! :patriot::D

Yes, I know. It's a lesson in web personality, without seeing facial expressions or the little chuckle at the end of a sentence makes it hard to read people.

I'm not as much of an ass as Sean R tho. :)

I have no idea as to how much money the chapter has but why not run some raffles or giveaways? One quick idea was "mwc takes a newb to wf" and give someone who's never been to wf a hundred or two dollar gas card. What is your take on that or similar ideas

I have no idea as to how much money the chapter has but why not run some raffles or giveaways? One quick idea was "mwc takes a newb to wf" and give someone who's never been to wf a hundred or two dollar gas card. What is your take on that or similar ideas

How about taking that same 200 dollars and instead of going to one lucky person we buy a couple kegs from the vfw and have open bar for the dinner :D most off the chapter wins then.

With all this unspent money why do kids still pay for meals at Winterfest?
As President, what will you do about that?

BTW - I'm with you on the redhead thing, Walt is confused.

Contrary to what most of are thinking right now, the MWC doesn't have tens of thousands of dollars setting around collecting dust.

Last years kids meals were a very lengthy conversation on the bod forum, we will use the same discounted rate for 2012 wf as we did for 2011. There will be no changes made to this.

How about taking that same 200 dollars and instead of going to one lucky person we buy a couple kegs from the vfw and have open bar for the dinner :D most off the chapter wins then.

The VFW requires us to buy our drinks from them as part of renting the hall. They make money from this, not the $100.00 they charge to rent.

Back