• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi. My name is Dan...

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
...Wheeler and I like beer, bacon, redheads, cheese and my Jeep. (in that order) :D (don't tell T she is third!)

I am currently acting as your Director on the BOD of the MWC and now running to be your President.

I am 43 years old, have two daughters (21/20) and one son (18), one grandchild on the way. I'm in a 5 year relationship with my gf Teresa (yes, that's what T stands for), she has a daughter (12) and a son (7). I live in east/central Michigan and am a truck driver for a distribution center that serves McD's.

My interest in NAXJA goes back to 2001 with my first experiance being the Cherokee Crawl in Tellico, been back to the crawl once, been to Paragon for the NAC event, and many Winterfest. Someday when I own a reliable jeep I will go to MOAB.

I have been very active in the planning and function of Winterfest for many years. I founded the 'Adopt a Newbie' program last year and am in process of refining the program for this year and years to come. I feel WF is the premere NAXJA event, not because of the location, but because of the people. The people of the MWC are without a doubt the elite of the nation.

If elected president, I will uphold the pride of the MWC and do what I can to keep the strong bond that we all share. I will also be seeking world peace. :D

I am human, which means that I am not perfect, but with the help of the rest of the BOD I will promise this chapter will remain near perfect.

Okay, bash away, ask q's, comments welcome...

Sincerely
dan

this guy is a terrible ass.

but he's honest and doesn't BS you.

vote for Dan, or my wieners will get you.

Dan, should you win would you support a sub chapter MWFDBG's (midwest fat drunk bald guys)?

In all seriousness Dan cares more about this club than just about anyone I know.

OK, lets get serious..

Dan, if elected how do you stand on our trail adoption at Redbird? Is this something you think we should maintain or redirect or efforts elsewhere?

Rev

We need more of him! Well... err... Not him per say, but more people that have his beliefs at heart!

I support Dan 100%

Not because he asked, but here is most of the fam (minus T and her boy)

picture.php

Yes, our dog eats a lot.

"HONEY! Git tha shotgun!"

From over 2 years ago when I ran against Dan for the position of Chapter President I knew that he was an "alright" guy...and over the past 2 years I can say that Dan is not "alright", but that he is a GREAT guy and not only deserving of the position, he IS the person for the position. I have stayed in regular contact w/ Dan over the past few years and he has helped to answer some questions I have had or just been there for me to yack at through thick and thin. Dan truely has the best for the Chapter in mind at all times and still has the "spark" that ignites him to come up with ideas on how to better the Chapter. I can honestly say that when I had times I was getting burnt out that Dan would keep me on track. I have had a fun time for the past 2 years serving as your Chapter President and thank the Chapter for this honor, but for the betterment of the Chapter I am refraining from running again and am endorsing Dan "Fore Wheeler" Wheeler for the position of the Midwest Chapter President. I have no doubt that Dan will do a great job if elected to this position.

Cheese "and for Christ sake, it is CheeseMAN, not Cheeseboy...Cheeseboy is my son!!" Man :D

From over 2 years ago when I ran against Dan for the position of Chapter President I knew that he was an "alright" guy...and over the past 2 years I can say that Dan is not "alright", but that he is a GREAT guy and not only deserving of the position, he IS the person for the position. I have stayed in regular contact w/ Dan over the past few years and he has helped to answer some questions I have had or just been there for me to yack at through thick and thin. Dan truely has the best for the Chapter in mind at all times and still has the "spark" that ignites him to come up with ideas on how to better the Chapter. I can honestly say that when I had times I was getting burnt out that Dan would keep me on track. I have had a fun time for the past 2 years serving as your Chapter President and thank the Chapter for this honor, but for the betterment of the Chapter I am refraining from running again and am endorsing Dan "Fore Wheeler" Wheeler for the position of the Midwest Chapter President. I have no doubt that Dan will do a great job if elected to this position.

my exposure of dan is much less limited, but i deffinantly see these qualities. as a forum member or not, and dan as a BOD member or not, deffinantly a good guy. glad i met him and know him. you just got to get past that mug of his. maybe one day ill pony up and become a member.

there is one thing i have to dispute though dan... redheads? really? not a fan, i find that blonds and bruenettes typically have softer skin and are more appealing in general. but im the kind of person who has to try everything once or thrice. how do you respond. :anon:

If I could vote for Dan, I would.

Where do you stand on the issue with Kentucky and some of the other border states moving to other chapters?

I met Dan earlier this year when he brought some tires I bought from red heep from wf. That was awesome, then he let me use his garage to put them on while my gf and son chilled in his house with the famous "T". Within 5 minutes of meeting him, he was cutting the fenders on my jeep, now thats a good guy lol.

Honestly I'm not sure why anyone would run against him. He's a honest guy and a good one too!

If I could vote twice I would.

K "Dan 2011" man

Good luck Dan! :cheers:

Back