• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HEY BOSS

Well then forget the kids argument. How about "these are the rules we all agreed to by signing up on NAXJA." We can cuss all we want around the campfire next weekend.. why do it here?

Fair enough, just seems a little odd that its perfectly acceptable to call someone gay or retarted, just don't bring up feces.

Also, what is the PC term for that little drain on the radiator? Naxja filter doesn't seem to like what I have always heard it called.

IBTL-Trinity.jpg

I'm pretty sure that I would be able to hide a small word(s) on a comp screen, rather then a huge picture of a girl spread wide open in a bikini on a jeep. I think that would harder to hide that then a little 4 letter word? Anywho play on players!

Fair enough, just seems a little odd that its perfectly acceptable to call someone gay or retarted, just don't bring up feces.

Also, what is the PC term for that little drain on the radiator? Naxja filter doesn't seem to like what I have always heard it called.

petcock?

You guys really need to monitor the for sale threads. I am sick of seeing people crapping on other peoples threads. If you dont have anything positive to say then dont say it. It is only there for buyers and sellers, if your not doing either of them keep your comments out.

You guys really need to monitor the for sale threads. I am sick of seeing people crapping on other peoples threads. If you dont have anything positive to say then dont say it. It is only there for buyers and sellers, if your not doing either of them keep your comments out.

Use the 'report post' on each of those posts and they WILL get noticed. That is what it is there for.

Use the 'report post' on each of those posts and they WILL get noticed. That is what it is there for.
^ this, I am not going to mess with posts in the for sale area unless I receive a complaint. You can't legislate people being civil to each other unless it gets out of hand. I will respond to all requests for help with these kinds of issues but otherwise I will only enforce the rules.

I would say "we are all adults and if you treat us like such, the games would stop".....that said..... having been a supervisor at work, I know this statement is false. hahaha

Everyone needs to be aware of the words they type. Like Cal said, its the rules and you knew them when you signed up.

Its fine for me you or whatever, but really is it family friendly? That is the whole issue here what is or isn't family friendly, and who makes the call to distinguish such issues. Its bs because he says its not biased, but if YOU are making the call it is biased on your interpretation of the rules.

Dude, in your ‘family friendly’ defense post you just said BS. You swear a LOT here. I have helped run a ‘family friendly’ chess site for many, many years. I know what it takes to be family friendly.

To me, it comes down to this: Even if you are upset for whatever reason, if you can’t get your point across validly without using bad or rude language, you are doing it wrong.

I never swear here and yet I am able to make every point I’d like to, and be crystal clear about it in the process. No, the swimsuit picture is not ‘family friendly’, I wouldn’t say, but I think there are far bigger problems with language here than with a swimsuit model on a Jeep. There really are.

As John said, the den is the place to let our hair down. When we are out here in the main forums, representing the SoCal Chapter, I think we should stick to all NAXJA rules.

That’s just me, though. :)

Its fine for me you or whatever, but really is it family friendly? That is the whole issue here what is or isn't family friendly, and who makes the call to distinguish such issues. Its bs because he says its not biased, but if YOU are making the call it is biased on your interpretation of the rules.

Can any kid go to the beach and see girls in bathing suits? Sure.

If John is out of line he will be instructed. Curse words bother him and they shouldn't be posted ANYWHERE on Naxja so he is well within his authority to patrol the SoCal forums for violations.

Just because there hasn't been enforcement in the past doesn't mean there won't be in the future.

John has not been giving infractions or formal warnings either. You guys are getting a break with just an edit.

good call chip keep the whining out of the for sale section if you dont like it or dont like the price dont buy it. stop trolling, your inter-web commando act is annoying

really dude? a bikini? this is the second time you brought that up.

what is this the 1950's and Lucy and Ricky sleep in seperate twin beds? don't show a girl in a bikini, might give ol Fred a heart episode!

if your Amish i can see how that's not family friendly but then if you are Amish you shouldn't really be online anyway, you should be making me one of those fire-less fireplaces or perhaps a barn.

i double checked the rules and no where does it say "all women pictured atop jeeps xj, nor tj, nor cj, nor yj, nor wj, nor mj, nor jk, must meet the below stated guidelines for family friendly clothing, such garments may include habits, ankle length shirts, sweat suits, jogging apparel that does not show the midriff, and burkas"*other censorship may apply if atop a toyota*
yeah..... never read that.....:dunce:

Back