• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Heres what I did today...

put a rearview mirror out of a chrysler sebring. It has the two map lights built in. Was super easy and neat. Ill be doing a writeup on it soon. Awesome $5 mod for 97+ xjs.

Why would that only work in 97+? I got one with compass and temp from a caddy the throw in mine

so my pool was really rusty.

pool people wanted to replace the whole wall of the pool, would have cost close to 2k.

heres how you do it for under 50$.

remove the liner from affected area

remove bolts from seam, Install 4x10 sheet metal

drill holes to line up with original seam

used some self tapping screws along the bottom(heads get covered with sand)

then drill some new holes through the new sheet metal and old pool wall.

Make sure all the screw heads get covered with at least 2 layers of duct tape. and also we duct taped the top of the pool wall just for added insurance.
then cut out the skimmer and return jet thing, and reinstall the liner

done.

I wish I had taken more pics or a video maybe. I could have been a famous youtube pool guy.

Got a Rhino Rack awning. Super easy install & set up. We'll see how it holds up

IMG_1102_zps69ef5066.jpg

IMG_1101_zps84c76165.jpg

IMG_1105_zps080cc8a0.jpg

IMG_1104_zpsf25f76af.jpg

IMG_1107_zps6ff63ffd.jpg

IMG_1108_zps382b0464.jpg

that's pretty badass.

drove my new jeep home from work after putting in an engine (old one was on its way to blown lol had some knock and a super sloppy timing chain) and it is 2000bluexj's old jeep he had for sale on here

Back