• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hemet jeep trail

kpj2xj

NAXJA Forum User
I have only been down it never up i wana give it a shot but need some people to go with my buddy has a lifted xj but its 2wd...i dont think he will make it so if any of you guys are in the hemet area let me know i was thinking like next weekend???

ill have to get it from google earth too. but it is a fork off bee canyon truck trail and gos up to highway 243 at vista point ..

yup its open they dont let you shoot this time of the year but the trail is still open..i was thinkin of a night or evening run that way it wont be so hot

I am a member of the Hemet jeep club. We did a adopt-a-trail clean up about a month ago on this trail. Clearance is not a problem, traction can be going up it. The forest service had their small dozer there to restore some of the water bars and left some soft spots. I can't say for sure but I would think that two wheel with posi might make it but the low range of the 4x4 would almost be a must. just my 2cents.

I am a member of the Hemet jeep club. We did a adopt-a-trail clean up about a month ago on this trail. Clearance is not a problem, traction can be going up it. The forest service had their small dozer there to restore some of the water bars and left some soft spots. I can't say for sure but I would think that two wheel with posi might make it but the low range of the 4x4 would almost be a must. just my 2cents.

i have a 4.5 inch lift with 32's 4x4 open diff. think i can make it? its been a wile sence ive seen the trail

You should be able to , have fun...

Scott it's a fun little trail, a stock Jeep will run it find as well.

It can bite you though, it's the only place I've almost flopped, and that's because I started to get careless after a rain and screwed around in a ditch. Kevin (the OP) flopped his Jeep there too :D

Kevin, Taylors Jeep would make it fine in 2wd, he's just going to have to stay off the tough spots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuFz98uxp90

Scott it's a fun little trail, a stock Jeep will run it find as well.

It can bite you though, it's the only place I've almost flopped, and that's because I started to get careless after a rain and screwed around in a ditch. Kevin (the OP) flopped his Jeep there too :D

Kevin, Taylors Jeep would make it fine in 2wd, he's just going to have to stay off the tough spots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuFz98uxp90

ha i was wondrin if his jeep could do it when he gets his jeep back were guna have to go try it...how far is your jeep frome done jim?

That is great news to hear. I would love to make it out there and join other fellow Jeepers on such trail. It will be scheduled on the 8th correct?

In either case, this would be after the M&G at Yucaipa. Can it get any better than this. ;)

My mom lives in Hemet. I thought it might be fun to drive up there one day and take her and her boyfriend on some trails. Her place faces the Saboba rez. But with lockers f/r and 35's, not sure how exciting it really would be.

Yea it looks alittle slick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts0AFt6nEo0

That's not part of the hemet jeep trail, that's up bee canyon fire road, they have a BUNCH of those little offshoots blocked off now. JeeperJohn ran bee canyon with me when he wanted to test out his shocks, that's the same trail he jumped on :D

The Jeep trail is pretty small, and pretty short, it'd take a good 15 minutes max to run it at a slow pace.

Back