• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP! WANTED: DRIVER'S DOOR (97-01)

Please HELP. If you can.

I have a big wheeling and camping trip coming up on Wednesday that has been planned for months. And went to hop in my jeep at Walmart and the door of my jeep will not close! The lacket part inside the driver's door is stuck in the lock position? So it will not shut. I took it apart with no luck fixing it. It looks like everything is done...

If you have a driver's door (or just the inside hardware) and see one somewhere please call me or text me or email me or message me. I am needing some help on this one! In a time crunch...

Thanks folks!
the bum- Truett
[email protected]

I can also offer a front pass side door (white) or rear pass side door (forest green) for a finders fee if you are interested and need one or both! They are good doors and have all glass but no window regulators...

Thanks again.

So, you are saying its stuck in the "closed" position right? If thats the case Take a screwdriver and press the button on the outside of the door. Pry the latch up to make it move... and that should fix it... had it happen quite a few times!

I bet YELLAHEEP has a few of those stockpiled....

Back