• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HELP - Leaf Spring Bushings!

x2 on the Rusty's springs appearing to have the same size bushing as the stock leafs. My old packs are in my dad's garage so I can't go measure right now for you either :)

Stock bushings are 2.75" and 1.5" i believe.

My tomken leaves use 2" and 1.5" bushings, i called deaver with the measurement and they had me new bushings to my door in under a week for right around $50

I have rustys 4.5 inch rear springs, all 4 bushings are toast. Can someone please tell me either yes or no that the bushings are the same size as stock? I plan on calling them on monday to explain to them that in under a year I have made the leafs sag over 3 inches and also destroyed 4 bushings.

Shouldnt have gotten rustys... :twak:

-Alex

Ba-Riedo said:
I have rustys 4.5 inch rear springs, all 4 bushings are toast. Can someone please tell me either yes or no that the bushings are the same size as stock? I plan on calling them on monday to explain to them that in under a year I have made the leafs sag over 3 inches and also destroyed 4 bushings.

Shouldnt have gotten rustys... :twak:

-Alex

Before ya bash you should read this section!! http://rustysoffroad.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=rustys&Category_Code=faq

No excuse for the crappy bushings but the springs were designed to be flexy!

ColoradoRaptor said:
Before ya bash you should read this section!! http://rustysoffroad.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=rustys&Category_Code=faq

No excuse for the crappy bushings but the springs were designed to be flexy!

:wstupid:

I called them and they wont warrenty the parts because they are over a year old, ordered them in may of 07, but I didn't recieve them until july. Do they care no. Am I ever gonna buy from rustys again? NO!

:piratefla

So for anyone who has replaced rustys bushings, what were the sizes? They couldnt tell me online, but said that one was stock and one was not.

-Alex

Back