• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hello from Alabama!

Shoveller

NAXJA Forum User
My story -

Born and raised in Alabama, went to school at Auburn (War Eagle!), married to the greatest man (he works on my Jeep & cooks!), boy/girl twins that are almost 5.

Jeep's story -

88 Laredo, LINK with all the info/mods. My dad bought it brand new, gave it to me when I turned 16 in 1993. In 1997 it was lifted and outfitted. Poor baby has been through hell and back and was taken to pasture in 2004. Literally - my brother-in-law lives in the country and it's in his field. We have started the rebuild. As soon as we get a weekend with no rain, a friend is going to trailer it into town to a barn, were we can really get to working on it.

It has been completely gutted, and we have been given a 4.0 HO engine/trans from a 93 ZJ. We have so many plans and ideas. The goal is for it to look brand new, but with better options. More mall crawler than rock crawler. So please be prepared for a lot of stupid questions!

Sharp looking ride for sitting in a field somewhere. My MJ was DD'd and it looks like absolute poop.

Not sure if the ZJ trans is the same as what's in the XJ, but the AW4 (from the XJ) is extremely reliable and tough.

Well keep us updated on your progress. Looks good...only to look better!!

WAR EAGLE, Grad in 01

Nice looking Renix. Reminds me of mine in it's younger days. Keep us posted on the build.

Oh yea, welcome to the playground!!!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard....Our 'bama crowd is starting to grow....
and what's with all this Roll Eagle stuff?:eyes:

Seriously?!

Auburn - War Eagle
Bama - roll tide

(IMO the biggest) One of the biggest interstate rivals in the country.

yeh, that was a joke.;) I lived in Ttown for 9 years...but I'm not from these parts. It's apparent that we Alabamians take this football stuff just a little too seriously....:scared::D

It looks like you have a nice XJ, just needs some TLC.

Glad to have you here.

I met Rick & Bubba and crew (before D left) at a book signing in Nashville, TN. Very nice guys. I even got a picture with them.

yeh, that was a joke.;) I lived in Ttown for 9 years...but I'm not from these parts. It's apparent that we Alabamians take this football stuff just a little too seriously....:scared::D

hahaha - I thought you honestly didn't know! I was really thinking bad things about you - "what rock has he been living under?"

Back