• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HD trackbar bracket brace

Does anyone other than RE make a Trackbar brace? I really dont want to get rid of the setup I have (Kevins bracket, JKS trackbar), but if RE is the only company that makes the brace, then I really have no choice but to go with their bracket and trackbar...

Right...?

JNickel101 said:
Does anyone other than RE make a Trackbar brace? I really dont want to get rid of the setup I have (Kevins bracket, JKS trackbar), but if RE is the only company that makes the brace, then I really have no choice but to go with their bracket and trackbar...

Right...?
Other than welding/fabbing,YES!

Damn my lack of welding ability!!! Foiled again!!!

Anyone with the RE frame side mount - can you give me the width of the inside of the bracket where the TB mounts - I want to see if I can still use my JKS TB with the RE HD bracket + brace.

JNickel101 said:
Damn my lack of welding ability!!! Foiled again!!!

Anyone with the RE frame side mount - can you give me the width of the inside of the bracket where the TB mounts - I want to see if I can still use my JKS TB with the RE HD bracket + brace.
2"

Thanks buddy!

Back