• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Having fun with tiny rollers!

transam89gta said:
not sure but i see the fold in the rangers bed, but looks like he's on a ramp behind the truck just good angle...
not sure but my thoughts.. also could the sheet metal in a ranger bed hold the weight of the xj

HPIM1495.jpg

Notice the bright reflection starting at the wheel well than going upward and forward? That looks like a big dent from him driving up it (tweaking the whole bed).

saw that but look at a regular bed ranger and long wheelbase too much behind the tire.
u may be right
just my thoughts
and still think that sheetmetal would fold under the xj

Last edited:
Yes the bed tweaked alot. But it also has the entire floor cut out to allow the notched frame to come through it. And yes I did use a ramp to drive up on it cause I didnt want the whole bed to fold under the XJ weight. It does still run, and very well might I add. Its parked because the tranny cross member is being re-fabbed seeing how we drug through the previous 1 on the interstate laying frame and throwing sparks.

As far as the brake lines go I had both sets made at a shop cause the lines with the kit were far from long enough. I gave them to my buddy who has a 4.5" lift and figured they would be plenty.

Now burnouts? Ive tried to white wall the tires and the ass end hops really bad when it breaks loose. 1st time I pulled out onto pavement with the tires I lit it up and the ass end kicked out then the tires started hopping violently so I let out of it immediately!

flexdout said:
Yes the bed tweaked alot. But it also has the entire floor cut out to allow the notched frame to come through it. And yes I did use a ramp to drive up on it cause I didnt want the whole bed to fold under the XJ weight. It does still run, and very well might I add. Its parked because the tranny cross member is being re-fabbed seeing how we drug through the previous 1 on the interstate laying frame and throwing sparks.

As far as the brake lines go I had both sets made at a shop cause the lines with the kit were far from long enough. I gave them to my buddy who has a 4.5" lift and figured they would be plenty.

Now burnouts? Ive tried to white wall the tires and the ass end hops really bad when it breaks loose. 1st time I pulled out onto pavement with the tires I lit it up and the ass end kicked out then the tires started hopping violently so I let out of it immediately!

We want video! Let's see you rolling with a gettofabolus soundtrack. I know: ghost ride da wip!

all i can say is:..........wow...

it looks like a toy car gone horribly wrong. just need some gold spoked rims with a crazy offset so it looks like a cracked out go-kart

Back