• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

H4 conversion and waggy44

mcguyver_xj

NAXJA Forum User
Got a set of ipf h4 housing for an xj/mj and an upgraded wiring harness comes with bulbs that I don't recommend using on the street (way to bright) $120 obo Holyoke, ma

Got a waggy 44 late 80's with carrier, cover, knuckles, spindles, and axle shafts, and no rust cause it is from down south $350 obo West Springfield, ma

Also got a throttle body spacer for a 4.0 with bolts and throttle bracket spacers $25 shipped from Holyoke, ma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also got a 99+ intake with throttle body and injectors $80 or best offer don't know what they go for these days prefer not to ship

Also got a rust free 4.0 oil pan painted lime green $40 obo no shipping

Ipf housings $60, upgraded harness $30, 6 month old electric fan $30, 99+ intake $60, rust free oil pan $20, rust free fender flare brackets 97-01 $40, also have everything needed to convert to manual windows $120 obo need this stuff gone make offers will package stuff together for big savings

Ipf housings $40
upgraded harness $30,
6 month old electric fan $30,
99+ intake $60,
rust free oil pan $20,
rust free fender flare brackets 97-01 $40, also have everything needed to convert to manual windows $100 obo need this stuff gone make offers will package stuff together for big savings

if anyone wants the parts listed trade me some good craft ipa's for them I still have the 99+ intake, rust free oil pan, almost new 97-01 electric fan, and parts to convert power doors to manual, and 97-01 fender flare brackets rust free with all hardware.... want this stuff gone gonna be moving soon and need all the jeep stuff gone not gonna have room for it

Back