• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

H.O.R.E Bolt on tube fenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they look pretty close to me. [referring to Tomkens] What's "nicer" about them?

What's "more beef" about them? Same specs with exception of the DOM. Tube specs, plate spec....same.

Thoughts? :dunno:

After looking at the tomken fenders I take back my responce, I hadent looked at there and dident know much about them. But as stated mine do come down a little lower, and I payed alot less then I would of for the tomken

Could I also possibly get some pricing info on this? Might be interested in something similar, or with a few changes... Thanks,

Paint

I posted a link to his business on the last page, shoot him a e-mail and talk to him about price

If you know anyone that can weld The Jeeptubes.com fenders look to be the same design and you cut them for what fender coverage you need.
Thats what i had been planning to do (eventually).

Jeeptubes ones are Also a bit cheaper.

The tomken ones i think look funny because they dont go all the way down on the inboard side of either fender and the price is a huge negative of course.

True but you still have to build skins, other wise you will just be welding them to the stock fenders, mine are all one piece, and strong.

And what do I need this for? Im not building them, nore marketing them. Im simply showing what a buddy of mine built for me. And people are asking questions on where to get them and Im pointing them in the right direction to get a set :dunno:

True but you still have to build skins, other wise you will just be welding them to the stock fenders, mine are all one piece, and strong.

Actually They sell the skins front and rear .
They are the Thor brand front and rear quarter armor with tail light boxes.

The only part you have to make is the little area of sheet that goes between the quarter armor and the tube.

the Front skins and the front tubes together are like $270 + ship.
So i suppose they cost roughly the same by the time you ship them and IF you pay a shop to weld them..
(unless you pay your welder in alcohol and owed favors LOL)

Not hating on yours i like them and im glad more people are making these iv'e been wanting to do this same thing for a while and everyone wanted too much to fab them.

They are pretty much exactly the way i wanted mine done (the tomken ones arent ) and a reasonable price.

If they had a Vendor account and maybe a small naxja discount I would likely Buy them as opposed to saving a few $ on the jeeptubes ones Its worth a few extra dollars here and there to support those that support us

Last edited:
What is your definition of marketing?
It wasn't just: look at my new jeep toy
It was: look at my new toy, and btw, you can get them from my buddy

Big difference

IMHO, once they are in production then a vendor membership needs to happen. until then, I'm OK with it just being a "hey look at these, would you guys be interested in buying them?"

but I'm not in charge...

Actually They sell the skins front and rear .
They are the Thor brand front and rear quarter armor with tail light boxes.

The only part you have to make is the little area of sheet that goes between the quarter armor and the tube.

the Front skins and the front tubes together are like $270 + ship.
So i suppose they cost roughly the same by the time you ship them and IF you pay a shop to weld them..
(unless you pay your welder in alcohol and owed favors LOL)

Not hating on yours i like them and im glad more people are making these iv'e been wanting to do this same thing for a while and everyone wanted too much to fab them.

They are pretty much exactly the way i wanted mine done (the tomken ones arent ) and a reasonable price.

If they had a Vendor account and maybe a small naxja discount I would likely Buy them as opposed to saving a few $ on the jeeptubes ones Its worth a few extra dollars here and there to support those that support us

Fair enough and i totaly understand. shoot him a email though and just tell him. You never know untell you ask correct? Never hurts to ask.

And for you haters ive already talked to the BOD

Fair enough and i totaly understand. shoot him a email though and just tell him. You never know untell you ask correct? Never hurts to ask.

Not a matter of haters, but we like to provide a good value for our supporting vendors. If someone is allowed to advertise their wares for free, that takes value away from our paying vendors.

You have? I am the club president and the sponsorship coordinator and have not heard anything about this.

This thread is now closed.

You have? I am the club president and the sponsorship coordinator and have not heard anything about this.

I think he meant he talked to a moderator. I deleted a few posts and suggested some guidelines that would help him keep a tech thread vs a sales thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back