• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

H.O.R.E Bolt on tube fenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep that's it. Any one going to buy a set from him?

I just sent him an e mail. I was just about ready to bite the bullet on some tomken tube fenders but these are MUCH better priced and look nicer too.

What thickness is the sheet metal that the tube flare is welded to? Can we see mounting pics and the inner fender?

I agree with the blue letter comment. Dont pimp yo stuff without one like the rest of us.

Well, they look pretty close to me. [referring to Tomkens] What's "nicer" about them?

What's "more beef" about them? Same specs with exception of the DOM. Tube specs, plate spec....same.

Thoughts? :dunno:

More coverage on the front fenders, they go lower so you aren't kicking as many rocks at the door/window. And The Tomken fenders are expensive as balls. These are still too much for my blood, but a bit more managable.

If you know anyone that can weld The Jeeptubes.com fenders look to be the same design and you cut them for what fender coverage you need.
Thats what i had been planning to do (eventually).

Jeeptubes ones are Also a bit cheaper.

The tomken ones i think look funny because they dont go all the way down on the inboard side of either fender and the price is a huge negative of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back