• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ground clearance issues...

Hey, your right, its not a bad idea. It may even be marketable. Now that I think about it, I wouldnt mind something like that to help me load and tiedown my kayaks and canoe on top and im only running 30s and about 2".

About wheeling stock. Ive got a lifted and locked YJ that we play with on the weekends but we still take her TJ (w/BB & 31s) or my XJ with 30s sometimes and still have fun. Matter of fact, Im lifting the XJ up soon and selling the YJ because the hardcore stuff just doesnt excite me like it used to.

Electric swing down steps. I think Grizzly makes them. Very popular here in So Cal on the lifted trucks. They stay hugged tight to the body, and when you open the door they swing down about 8".

SDXJ said:
Electric swing down steps. I think Grizzly makes them. Very popular here in So Cal on the lifted trucks. They stay hugged tight to the body, and when you open the door they swing down about 8".
Yeah.... except I don't think any rig that ever sees trail has 'em: first rock would resape them enough to make them useless.

OKAY! Now, to answer the OP question! (sheesh! :D)

stg2xjslidersdesc.jpg

I installed these in pretty short time... Very tough and they have paid for themselves SEVERAL times...

http://www.jcroffroad.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=XJSL2&Category_Code=XJS

Back