• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got to give her up

old88xj

NAXJA Forum User
She is dead and i can't resurrect her. She is an organ donor of course........

The Info:
88 Laraedo 116K 4.0 Auto 4x4 (bone stock)...located just South of Richmond VA
Ran great up until the shop F@#$ed Me.
Two minor and i mean minor dents
Needs new crankshaft, main and rod bearings.
No blow by that i am have noticed.
I will miss her!!!!!!!!!! :bawl: :tears:
She has a NEW cat converter and will need a muffler seeing as how i am taking the NEW flowmaster muffler with me to use on another project. I also have a homemade lightbar with 4 55 watt lights(never used), Bumper Thumper guard with 2 55 watt lights on it. It has a dead red top Optima battery. Aiwa CD player, Kenwood 6x9's. It has been a faithful and reliable friend. I am selling this locally also. I AM NOT PARTING HER OUT. Not right now anyways. I can email pics. Respond with PMs or email [email protected]. I am entertaining ALL REASONABLE OFFERS. Hoping to get a good downpayment out of her.

Ill take the dead optima

Lucas....you can have it for shipping...but i had it checked and she won't hold a charge (brother works for Advanced Auto Parts).

Bigblue I don't want to part her out just yet......She is a SOUND jeep just needs the lower half rebuilt. which is a PIA. As she sits.......looking for $800ish....but as always neg. I forgot to mention that the bottom half is apart so it can't be driven out of here........but will dolly or tow back easily.

Kid95.....If the jeep goes whole the CD player goes with it...if i part it out she goes into my truck.....Sorry.

SHE RAN GREAT she doesn't run now due to the bearings and all being off.

find the cheapest price to ship it to 37916 and let me know. What year optima is it?

i think maybe 2 yrs....you could probably get it replaced.....i just dont have the use for it anymore.....dont fit my cars

Back