• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good Guys Auto Repair- Fantastic Shop!

GlueNTape

NAXJA Forum User
I have been having troubles with my front locker not engaging. Anyone with After Market parts knows what an issue it can be finding someone who knows what they are doing to look at your rig. I don't know about you, but I don't like to pay someone to learn how to repair things on my rig.

I took my Jeep to Good Guys Auto, and Pat and his crew did a fantastic Job. he was able to get my ARB locking and repaired. The communication was great, on cost and possible issues. They are a great shop.
When I dropped my rig off, they asked when I planned on hitting the trail again. I said sunday if possible, that was the annual Christmas tree run. I dropped it of on a wednesday he had me buttoned up to go by Friday.

While replacing the front locker they noticed I had twisted the splines on my driver side AXLE shaft. They quickly called me.. then they even went above and beyond and waited for me to run over a trail spaire to use in the repair. They even tightened up my drive line straps.

Great bunch of Guys, who Wheel and know aftermarket products -

The Good Guys Auto Care & Performance Center Clackamas OR (503)788-6355

9376 SE Church st
Clackamas OR

I like this maybe we can start a shop thread so everyone knows where the good shops are. To bad I cant afford to pay someone to work on my truck right now.

Glad to see someone reporting positive experiences with shops. All too often in this industry and hobby all we hear about is the bad!

Totally. I was trying to figure out a way to get it to Auburn, but its just not an easy drop off situation.

While replacing the front locker they noticed I had twisted the splines on my driver side AXLE shaft.
Huh, wonder how that happened. :D

I was glad to hear you took it to Pat for the ARB issues. I know he's set up a ton of them with great success.

If I ever have a problem that's beyond my capability, Good Guys are first on my list. :thumbup:

Goodguys = pat = TonkaYJ???

Yep TonkaYJ is Pat. I know him well, great guy and Always goes above and beyond.
Its nice to have a shop around with guys who wheel just like we do and know the products.

Back