• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Good CB shop in Colo. Springs?

Looking for one what? A CB radio or an actual CB shop?
Your nearest truck stop should have any equipment he may need.

ya well cb shops do things to equipment....things like putting in new finals and peaking and turning them. as well as basic maintenance. not every one buys CB's and throws them in right out of the box and not all CB's are disposable. I bare foot 40 watts in my jeep and run a 400watt linear in the dually. two very different setups that require the specific talent of a radio shop to achieve

Sorry, he's looking for a shop or at least a place to fix his radio. It's been giving him problems. Maybe just an electrical shop? A good CB shoe would be good so he could pick up an antenna and mount. Thanks, Josh

not every one buys CB's and throws them in right out of the box and not all CB's are disposable.

And not everyone needs a shop to do their work for them.

Sorry, he's looking for a shop or at least a place to fix his radio. It's been giving him problems. Maybe just an electrical shop? A good CB shoe would be good so he could pick up an antenna and mount. Thanks, Josh

What kind of problems? You can find some pretty damn good info around the web with a little searching, save some money that you might spend in a shop. Whenever I messed with the CB in my truck I did it all myself with info I learned from searching around.

I do believe he is having broadcasting problems. He can hear everybody else but they can't hear him. What about if they can only hear him when they are within 20 feet? Thanks, Josh.

Back