• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest 2012! time to start planning...

Status
Not open for further replies.
the van has 2 12's, and a very large 5 channel ppi amp waiting to go in, with aux inputs on the head unit. assuming i tow out there, which i'm hoping to.
so between all of us, i think we're set :D

the van has 2 12's, and a very large 5 channel ppi amp waiting to go in, with aux inputs on the head unit. assuming i tow out there, which i'm hoping to.
so between all of us, i think we're set :D

do I need to bring a real PA?

IMG_2436_full.jpg

So looks like im Spinning some electro, Dubstep, techno, Hip hop, whatever in JV.

This is gonna be legendary! Shall we make camp BSC the Main stage? :p

i just hope my crap holds together long enough to make it lol
maybe i should park it for a while....

Fred, thanks man! i'll let you know. although the drive up there might make it a bit tough.
as for the weight, i towed home my zj i got for parts from bakersfield, and it towed it pretty well. the van weighs 5200lbs with me in it, with no cargo. my jeep weighs a little more than the zj did, but i didnt think it would be too bad.

Last edited:
Dan come and see me about the AT trailer in SB see what i can do for ya. The jeep combo with the trailer might out weight the A-team van :dunno:

Fred, thanks man! i'll let you know. although the drive up there might make it a bit tough.
as for the weight, i towed home my zj i got for parts from bakersfield, and it towed it pretty well. the van weighs 5200lbs with me in it, with no cargo. my jeep weighs a little more than the zj did, but i didnt think it would be too bad.
Yeah, uhaul can be pricks about renting trailers to underrated vehicles. I had to steal a suburban once just so I could rent a dolly, then dump the 3/4ton suburban and hitch it to my smaller truck....all to tow back a shell of a vehicle, no motor or trans. Lame.

I know, I know....safety blah blah blah....but safety clearly doesn't belong in this thread.

Yeah, uhaul can be pricks about renting trailers to underrated vehicles. I had to steal a suburban once just so I could rent a dolly, then dump the 3/4ton suburban and hitch it to my smaller truck....all to tow back a shell of a vehicle, no motor or trans. Lame.

I know, I know....safety blah blah blah....but safety clearly doesn't belong in this thread.

It depends on the Gm's at the location, come to my center and be straight with me and we could take care of you but if you come in and your story dont fly probably not. We deal with people thinking there rig is a beast and can pull anything, little do they know its the weight of the trailer and the vehicle being towed that out weights the pulling vehicle and can end badly and sad to say the bone heads at the counter dont care about the family in the car next to them there selfish to get there junk home. So yea they can be pricks but its comes down to safety its the job straight up

We deal with people thinking there rig is a beast and can pull anything, little do they know its the weight of the trailer and the vehicle being towed that out weights the pulling vehicle and can end badly and sad to say the bone heads at the counter dont care about the family in the car next to them there selfish to get there junk home.

I can totally see this happening.

...but I put an exhaust and a cold air intake....LOL

I see u-haul trailers in the carpool lane all the time. :rolleyes:

Thanks for helping keep some of those guys off the road :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back