• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goat Mt. Feb 10... anyone interested?

Someone today invited me up on Sunday. :cheers: I was at Burgerville gettin lunch, so wich one of you was it? Like I said earlier I will be up there already with another group, so I should see you guys there. We are probably going up to the towers, and down to the lake below them. What are you guys driving so I can keep a look out for the group?

Thanks again for the heads up.:cheers:

That was me you saw. This is a for sure thing everyone. I wanna meet at the estacada ranger station @ 10am. I'm real busy tonight and tomorrow so if you need directions look at the pervious posts and you'll find the adress or call me TOMORROW afternoon @ 503-793-5147. hope to see a bunch o xj's!

milosfreedom said:
That was me you saw. This is a for sure thing everyone. I wanna meet at the estacada ranger station @ 10am. I'm real busy tonight and tomorrow so if you need directions look at the pervious posts and you'll find the adress or call me TOMORROW afternoon @ 503-793-5147. hope to see a bunch o xj's!

I am not sure where are group is going to meet, There will atleast be 2 XJ's in the group. Will get some more info, then post ya a heads up.

Should be some good times on Sunday. I belive we are going to do some shootin up at one of the pits also.

Back