• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goat Mt. Feb 10... anyone interested?

Jason-RJR said:
I think I'll sit this one out, I need to try to get my longarm kit in and replace a tire.

MEOW

jeepkid2000 said:
i am still planning on going. and i beleive Brian is riding shotgun on this one with me.

That I am. I'll even pitch in for gas! I'm bring a video camera and a regular camera. woop woop

Just curious but I went up to Goat Mt a few weeks ago and couldn't find that much to do that was halfway challenging. It was my first time up there so I am just woundering if I missed all the fun stuff or if there really is not to much to do up there?

So rain, rain, rain, makes for good ol' mud. If your locked you should't have a whole lot of trouble. almost everything i've been through i've made it with open diffs... when its dry.

This should be fun. I'd like to see a good turn out!

I wish I've been around longer so I know what the hell y'all are talkin about!:dunno:

Back