• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Go Cards!!!

I wanted the 'stros to win. It would have been a good underdock W.S. The best would have been a Cubs/Bo Sox series. But the cubs kinda fizzled out at the end of the season.

Go Cards!!!

:cheers:

Last edited:
junkxj said:
Who cares? As long as it is not the Yankees!
Amen!!! Except that I am kindof rooting for the sox just because my father in law is from Boston and with the Patriots doing so good he is in heaven. Also he is in a good mood so we get along right now :party:

I don't follow hockey, but congrats to them anyhow.

The Cards played like sh$t. :doh: Boston is a great team, and I am glad they won. Yeah, I would have rather had the Cards win, but Boston did an awesome job, and it is nice to see them break the curse.

I must confess to being disappointed that the Cards didn't put up more of a fight - would have been nice to see them at least win one (I've always been more of a National League fan).

Even so, it's nice to see the Curse fall. Now if we can do something about them Cubbies...

Rob

Back