• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Getting there

Lawn Cher' said:
Les' dirxns are spot on. Pretty good memory for an old fawker.
I know I'll recall the landmarks when I see them, but right off the top of my head, I cannot.

Do you remember what that place is there at the intersection of 29 and K?

It seems to me too, there is something at the intersection of K and ZZ ... a construction company, or maybe a volunteer firehouse?

Do you remember, Mark? Landmarks would really help those that have not been there yet.

Les

I mostly remember the gas station 'cuz when Brad and I went to refuel, it looked like he was going to tip over turning the corner there.

LBEXJ said:
I know I'll recall the landmarks when I see them, but right off the top of my head, I cannot.

Do you remember what that place is there at the intersection of 29 and K?

It seems to me too, there is something at the intersection of K and ZZ ... a construction company, or maybe a volunteer firehouse?

Do you remember, Mark? Landmarks would really help those that have not been there yet.

Les

The turn onto K off 29 has some sort of funky hippy tee-shirt shack on the far corner. The turn onto ZZ has a fire station on the right.

OK, we found the park. Now, where's Bartons?

Back