• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gettin' busy with the Chop Top

Jes said:
This is what's left of Princess...
picture.JPG
Ouch!!!
She still looks like she's been raped!

Chris, the white one sill has a future. The future is just not now.

Kevin. I did roll my Cherokee straight over backwards last Oct in Moab. I'd say the cage did pretty good. I'm still here and had a roof to cut off because of it.

FarmerMatt said:
Hell, that's not even a trim. If you're going to cut than be a man about it & cut. Damn pansies from Az.

Matt

cutxj.jpg

I agree....

DSC02745.jpg

Is the inverted shackle and bent spring a new mod?

Bent spring is replaced. Hood and fenders are still on because that's about the only straight sheet metal I have left.

Hey myjeepsbigger, I was just wondering what you are running for a rear axle? Is that a full width 3/4 ton unit or something narrower? I see it is full float and 8 bolt. Jeff

Jeff 98XJ WI said:
Hey myjeepsbigger, I was just wondering what you are running for a rear axle? Is that a full width 3/4 ton unit or something narrower? I see it is full float and 8 bolt. Jeff

Dana 60 from a F250. Full width, wheels backspaced to match the front track.

I still haven't managed to find an 8 lug 44 (or 60) for the front. I have a 5 bolt 44 front, but I'd really rather have a 8 lug if I'm going to the trouble of swapping it.

myjeepsbigger said:
Dana 60 from a F250. Full width, wheels backspaced to match the front track.

I still haven't managed to find an 8 lug 44 (or 60) for the front. I have a 5 bolt 44 front, but I'd really rather have a 8 lug if I'm going to the trouble of swapping it.

It's very easy to swap the outers to make your 5-lug 44 an 8-lug 44. Just FYI

Ary

Back