• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Get some new material

Sarge said:
Not completely true. We can look and see he has voted AGAINST gun rights in every chance he gets no matter what he claims. One of the few things he seems to be consistant about in fact.
That's right, and I should have noted that it is possible to sift through the Senate website and get that info but the Kerry campaign isn't coming forward with the info because they know his record is lousy. Speaking of gun rights, I'm still waiting to hear that the Massachusetts Attorney General is waiting to arrest Citizen Kerry for illegally owning a gift shotgun...as if that'll ever happen.

Economos said:
[Kerry] I have a plan for Iraq, it is a plan that re-open talks with other nations in an effort to share the costs and responsibilities of a free Iraq. Saddam didn't attack us, BIN LADIN DID. I want to open negotiations with N. Korea, (bilateral). I want to protect American soil first and foremost.

[Bush] ......... (crickets).......(still, crickets)......(some stuttering, but finally words) "Wrong place, wrong time, what kind of message does that send our troops? Mixed messages... BLAH BLAH BLAH!"

Kerry 1, Bush 0. Thankyou and good night.
Too bad kerry is a lieing sack of shit. :shrug:

Back