• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Garage clean up, 44 spares, 3 MTR/k 35x12.5-15, HP30nd,hp44, etc. and some free stuff

90XJLtd

NAXJA Forum User
Moving soon need to clean out the garage. The more you take to lower the price.
-44 rear factory shafts no plates-$50

-44 drums, backing plates and all hardware-free

-35x12.5-15 MTR w/K spares 1 is worn uneven the other 2 are 20%. they're still mounted but I have the new ones in garage and will be swapping them out any day now-$20 for uneven one and $30 for others.

-factory front skid-$20

-misc 4dr glass $10 each

-HP30nond from 90XJ. complete wheel to wheel. has 89 and below bearing and rotors. turned rotors and replaced pads a couple thousand before i pulled it out. $100.

-HP44, housing only. has bearing caps and cover with some type of kingpin inners. from an early 70s f-100 or something. $50

- tire chains like used once for about a mile that'll fit up to 35x10ish or 33x12ish, comes with free ammo box-$50

-several stock tie rods for spares-free
-stock coils- free
-mech fan w/clutch-free
-fan shroud-$10
-e-fan-$10
-factory battery mount-free
-bad starter for core-free

-corbeau seats(w/adapters) and harness I'd like to trade for WJ seats. (preferably black leather)

-i also have numerous other misc parts that I'd willing to part with for cheap or free. just listing the large items that are in my way right now.

-the are some things I would also trade for. Kj ebrake cables, after market steering stabilizer. a solution for more front and rear tire coverage .
(jeepspeed fenders, tj rear flares, etc).

In San Diego. Joe Three-6-zero-6-three-2-two-6-four-2
if you want pics i can text or email you.

I also have a 44 spool with the bearings still on it. $50. and Also the factory front tow points with hooks $20. Have two more sets of hooks also for $5 per set or free if you take one of the big items i listed previously. Thanks for looking

I need some tube bent for fenders and would be willing to trade parts for some bending tube. Or if anyone knows a decent place in the area that will bend it for me at a reasonable price? Only need 4 bends on each front fender and Im doing the rest. Wondering how much that will run me with or without materials. I wanted 1.5 .120 wall. Doesnt have to be DOM either.

I need some tube bent for fenders and would be willing to trade parts for some bending tube. Or if anyone knows a decent place in the area that will bend it for me at a reasonable price? Only need 4 bends on each front fender and Im doing the rest. Wondering how much that will run me with or without materials. I wanted 1.5 .120 wall. Doesnt have to be DOM either.
Updated list?

Update
35's are off the XJ now.
HP44, 44 brakes, D30 are all gone. Everything else is still here.
I basically have another week or so before everything starts getting packed up to move so everything needs to go or it's getting shipped to Hawaii.

Procomp fixed LCAs. 20$ .
Front and rear wiper motors free.

still have a lot of things I posted. Movers are coming soon so I'll end up bringing a most everything with me that doesn't get gone from my garage.

Back