• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ga xj stuff fs

indulf

NAXJA Forum User
got some stuff FS in the atlanta area.

6" rusty's off road lift kit- includes 6" spring packs, 1.5" warrior shackles, 6" coils, adjustable UCAs, fixed LCAs, HD track bar conversion (adjustable, no TRE frame side mount). does NOT include shocks! the rear packs sagged about an inch, but with the shackles they are fine. control arms use standard rubber XJ bushings you can buy at your parts place. i fit 33x12.5s with the lift just fine- fenders were cut a bit though. with bumpstops they'll work with non-cut fenders. - $400 for the lift.

custom 4x4 fabrications front winch bumper- includes super structure, skin, and shackle mounts for bottom. ramsey/warn standard bolt pattern - $150

rusty's off road engine/transmission skid plate. comes with crossmember that bolts between the LCA mounts and the skid plate itself. no mounting hardware included- you need a few bolts to make it all work - $80

rustys off road transfer case skid plate - you need some nuts/bolts and self-tapping bolts to make this one work - $80

i also have a spare set of XJ tail light housings - $25

hella h4 replacement headlamps for an XJ (i think itll work for a YJ too..) - $25

aw4 and np231 tcase from a 93 XJ. pretty sure the aw4 auto has the 23spl input. - $100 for both

draw-tite front 2" receiver hitch with tow points for XJ cherokee. includes mounting hardware. you need to drill a hole to mount it - $80

(4) 15x8 black steel wheels, 5 on 4.5 pattern, i think its 3.75" backspacing but will verify - $100 for the set

1991 cherokee- 4.0, aw4, np242 full time t-case. 4dr, limited, all power accessories and leather. paint is rough, interior is rough too. jeep has 3" rusty's lift with full replacement spring pack in rear. all power accessories work except for compass/temp unit in overhead console. tow package, has 2" hitch. rear bumper has a dent, no carpet in the back cargo area either. has an alpine cd player, new speakers, and a 150w jensen amp with a 2 x 8" sub box in the back. runs well, shifts well, but there is a shake in the front end- needs a new track bar. axles are stock d30 and d35, but they are loaded with 4.10 gears. comes with full sized spare tire. - $2000 - will have pix of this one shortly.

email me if you're interested at indulf (at) gmail.com

can meet up in downtown atlanta, will meet up.

indy

i dont particularly want to shit, but will if i have to :)

any locals want this stuff? hehe

Dibs on the headlamps

Send me a pic if you can of the headlamps. I assume you are talking about headlamp replacements that you can fit a h4 bulb into that replaces the stock sealed beam headlights and not actual h4 bulbs. I also assume you would be willing to ship these since they are small and light unlike some of the other stuff. I am in cincinnati 45238. Do you Paypal? Let me know. Hmmm looks like I am doing alot of Assuming. Let me know.

ill take the rear springs, shackles, coils, and adjustable UCA's....... email me at [email protected]

Back