• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

full metal fab and lift shop

jake66

NAXJA Forum User
hey there my name is jake and i work in a full metal fab, custom exaust, lift kit and whatever else you can think of, lights, cutouts, etc. the name of the shop is custom muffler center and our phone number is (973) 992-5274 ask to speak to J.R. hes the bossman

p.s. i got a grand on 31's and i wheel almost every weekend:cheers:

Hi Jake.

You guys have a frame jig, or a way to pull front bumper ears back out? Tweak a unibody a bit? Or just bolt-on stuff?

My Friend that owns that body shop on Oakridge road where you saw that OD green XJ on 40's has a frame machine. Go there and talk to Joe.

My Friend that owns that body shop on Oakridge road where you saw that OD green XJ on 40's has a frame machine. Go there and talk to Joe.

I was thinking about that as well. Is Joe pretty good on prices? Not much to spend... being without a job and all. However I do respect how expensive the equipment is, so I am not trying to get by for an unreasonable amount. Can I use you as a reference? :)

I was thinking about that as well. Is Joe pretty good on prices? Not much to spend... being without a job and all. However I do respect how expensive the equipment is, so I am not trying to get by for an unreasonable amount. Can I use you as a reference? :)

Joe is fair on his prices. Just tell him Brian sent ya and he'll give ya a free estimate.

Back