• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: RC drop brackets with adj. arms

Daedalus454

NAXJA Forum User
I have a slightly used set of Rough Country control arm drop brackets for sale, along with adjustable upper and lower arms. The brackets and UCAs are in excellent shape, they were used for only a month or so of on-road driving. The LCAs are about a year old and could use new bushings. I have all the hardware that goes with the brackets, as well as the original installation instructions. I took this off my XJ because I upgraded to the T&T Y-link and thus have no use for the drop brackets and more.

Asking $300 for everything. I would prefer not to separate, but if nobody is interested in the whole shebang I would be willing to.

I can get some pictures tonight.

I wanna see pics of the new setup. :)

Your Jeep has come a long way in less than a year Dan. :thumbup:

I'd be interested in the RC drop brackets for the right price.

Pictures, as promised:

P1000024.jpg

P1000025.jpg

the brackets look good, so any interest in selling me just those? With the discount naxja members get on Rough country the drop brackets go for 160.65 on the site so I'd be looking at these for less then that, lemme know if you are interested, I can paypal immediately. Thanks!

Oh and nice jeep! Makes me excited to get mine lifted!

Dan what wheels are those?

so bout those drop brackets, I sent ya pm. Can you let me know one way or the other. I need to get a set sometime soon. Thanks

so bout those drop brackets, I sent ya pm. Can you let me know one way or the other. I need to get a set sometime soon. Thanks

Well, if you take a look at my initial post, I said:

Daedalus454 said:
I would prefer not to separate, but if nobody is interested in the whole shebang I would be willing to.

This is still the case, I only posted it up yesterday. If there's no interest in a week or so I will consider splitting it up.

In addition, I will be giving precedence to Red-name members and local SoCal people.

Not trying to be a jerk, just sayin' is all.

Thanks.

Well, if you take a look at my initial post, I said:

This is still the case, I only posted it up yesterday. If there's no interest in a week or so I will consider splitting it up.

In addition, I will be giving precedence to Red-name members and local SoCal people.

Not trying to be a jerk, just sayin' is all.

Thanks.

Thats understandable, I was just wondering because I hadn't heard back from you, I just wanted to know either way. So I guess I'll keep my eye's peeled and if they are still available maybe I can pick them up, if not then such is life lol

For the right deal, I know someone (red letter socal) who may be interested in the arms.

Figure out what your seperated cost would be and PM me.

Wow, I guess the customer is always right lol. I have had a number of folks ask me to separate, so I suppose I will do so.

fiyerbirdie was the first to PM me, he has first dibs if he wants anything.

After that, for the arms, I have:
1) spudly
2) Cal / Cal's friend

For the brackets:
1) 01MonsterXJ

How about $140 for the brackets, $160 for both sets of arms?

Let me know.

Thanks,

- Dan

Thats not unreasonable. I'll have to talk to my friend about funds before I commit him. :)

I can do 140 shipped :). My zip code is 54016.

Do you have all the hardware you get with them? Thanks, and I guess as soon as you hear back from the other guy just shoot me a pm and I'll paypal ya for them.

Ummm Drop me from 1st place to 3rd Place. I'll take the arms if the other two pass. other than that.... Next in line enjoy the arms. Thanks Dan.

:patriot:

Back