• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: HP30 / 8.25" 4.56 gears - used

Daedalus454

NAXJA Forum User
I have a used set of 4.56 gears for a HP D30 and 8.25" for sale. I was going to put them in my rig, but I opted to get new gears instead. They are "well-used," I'm not sure I would use them in a DD, but they should be fine for a trail rig.

Make an offer? Not sure how much these are worth.

Pics?

I might be interested in the d-30 gears if the price is right. I just need something to hold me over untill my 60s built because my ring gear is shredded.

Sorry, I've been killer busy at work the last week. I'll get some pictures tonight. Again I'm not sure how much these are worth, does $50 a set sound reasonable?

Depending on how "well" used they are 50 sounds fair.

Well, here are the pictures, as promised. The gears look a little worse then I had remembered. There's a little corrosion on the 8.25 pinion gear, I guess I didn't oil it up well enough before I stored it.

Now that I look at them, maybe these aren't even worth selling. Let me know if there's any interest, I really don't want to rip anyone off or sell them junk.

DSC00503.jpg

8.25" pinion:
DSC00504.jpg

8.25" ring gear:
DSC00507.jpg

D30 pinion:
DSC00505.jpg

D30 ring gear:
DSC00508.jpg

Dont know exactly how they should look, but they dont look that bad other than some pitting inside the teeth. Im still interested maybe we can work something out.

So the current lineup in order of interest is:

1. Homebrew
  2. ManBearPig
  3. silverslk
  4. 98RExj
  5. toast

A lot more interest than I had anticipated. Homebrew, if you want them, they are yours, send me a PM and we can discuss the details.

- Dan

Back