• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Gabriel HiJackers - Michigan City

GusDaDog

NAXJA Forum User
Sorry mods if you want to move this but I thought I'd try the local guys first to avoid shipping.

I have a set of Gabriel HiJacker adjustable ride rear shocks that I bought to fit on my 2.5" lifted 1992 XJ. I've had them in the closet for over a year, never installed. I still have the box. I dont think they will suit my future needs either so I need to sell them. I think I paid $80 or so for them at Autozone and even then I had to order them and wait. I'll let them go for $50 I think. I am in Michigan City and Valparaiso every day if anyone wants to pick them up. Otherwise, we could probably meet someplace.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d88/GusDaDog/HiJackers.jpg

I also have an un-installed new stock spec (Gabriel?) steering stabilizer. I tried to install it but failed so I took the XJ to the shop and had them install a Rancho one. I'll toss that in for $10 if you want or maybe $20 seperate?

Back