• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front lift affecting rear d-shaft?

Nine Mile said:
Don't have the ability to do that on the current jeep....but I can tell you from 10 years of trying to get various Jeeps to sit level that to correct a 1" difference in height, you only need to add lift to one end about 65% of that.

So what you are telling me is that if I park on a hill with nose down, my front suspension does not compress any more than normal? And vice versa?

Depends on the angle of the hill your parking on. I can't say how much weight shifts for a given angle but a change of a inch or two prolly more isn't going to change the weight per axle enough to make the suspension change geomerty.

I guess if a fly lands on your jeep the suspenion geomerty will change also.

Last edited:
ok wow looks like a created something nobody has really talked too much about, but i see now that it wont affect the rear. BTW its a 90 AW4 242 stock axles. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2039480 < for pics - it now has herculiner all the way up the side of it to right below the door handles - bushwackers are in the UPS mans truck on the way :)

Back