• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front end collision '97 part out

didnt see i was second in line for the throttle body if it falls through i might take it. would still probibly take the sensor and the taiil lights though no matter what

pm sending

nvm,

Please shoot me an e-mail at dest at ptd.net, put Jeep in the title or something.

Last edited:
HELLO!!!! I want to buy stuff off of you that you posted was for sale. I have to drive 3 hrs to get down there. I would really appreciate knowing when and where we could meet up and a phone number to get a hold of you. You said you wanted it gone fast so I gonna come down today if I hear from you.

Danman2k06
This is probably stupid of me but I'm going to head down towards Damascus, MD. Hopefully you wake up and can call me before I get down there. My phone # is 717.309.4704 and my name is Damien. I don't have too much free time so that's why I would like to pick it up today. 6 hours on the road is hard to plan out with two little kids and my wife and I both working a lot. So please call me or my wife may kick my ass for being a total retard and driving all that way for nothing.

he is passed out on my living room floor right now but when danman2k06 stops being a baby back bitch he will get back with u guys!
Haha thanks for the bump Danny...

Sorry for the delay guys. It's been a rough weekend, I had to let loose a little last night.

Sent PM's to everyone.

Front bumper is SOLD

Last edited:
Bah, why do you have to be in MD? So much stuff I want. Intake, bumper/tire carrier, light bar, exhaust, possibly t-case... the list goes on.

Good luck with parting it out. If you decide you wan to ship some big stuff let me know :D

Alright. I have a friend down in MD so I may be able to get her to pick them up for me and hold onto them until I can make a trip down.

I will get in touch with her and see if she can store some stuff in her fathers garage or something.

Back