• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free Stuff - HP30 / Ctrl Arms / Axle Shafts

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Okay I have the following free:

HP30 Disconnect housing. 3.07:1 gears. Good upgrade for LP30 (2000 & 2001) XJ's; you can use your existing axle shafts to gain non-disconnect (you will need to change seals, not that big a deal) axles as well as using 297x shafts. Disconnect housing is stronger than non-disconnect, that RH upper control arm mount will NOT rip off these axles. No knuckles, no shafts, swap your existing knuckles over.

D30 C-Clip axle shafts. One set.

D30 Non C-Clip axle shafts. One set available now. One more set available in the future.

Factory control arms. At least one set of lowers and uppers. Maybe more.

That's all I can think of for now.

I will list it here for two weeks then I will list it for national.

Whoever takes it is responsible for shipping. Arrangements can easily be made for pick up / parts relay. I live in Redondo Beach and work in Downtown L.A.

hurry up and get rid of that stuff so i can give you more. ;)

i have stuff of Sequoia's i sourced for his '88.. fairly new leafs, coils, control arms, etc. It's sitting in the bed of my pickup next to your stuff. :)

You've got the 30 Grant.
It's ready at any time. I'll be heading South some time in the not so distant future (no date set yet) so could meet up. I'll let you know.

5-90 has the non-c shafts.

etaniyani has the C-clip shafts.

GSequoia said:
You've got the 30 Grant.
It's ready at any time. I'll be heading South some time in the not so distant future (no date set yet) so could meet up. I'll let you know.

5-90 has the non-c shafts.

etaniyani has the C-clip shafts.

I can also have my driver pick it up in the "big truck" during the week if needed. If not I have a pick up we can grab it with.

Lemme know what works best.

714.401.4497 is my new cell.

gcurtis said:
I can also have my driver pick it up in the "big truck" during the week if needed. If not I have a pick up we can grab it with.

Lemme know what works best.

714.401.4497 is my new cell.

Hey Sequioa,

Maybe you can take advantage of this! Maybe Grant's driver can get the 2 axles from my house and bring them to you, then pick-up the D30 and bring it to Grant?

Just a thought...

That's a bummer! Didn't realize this thread was from 06 ;) oh well now this thread will have closeure at least...

Back