• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free carfax reports.

Lucas

NAXJA Forum User
Cause Im cool like that. Please only submit VINs of vehicles you are interested in buying, or of your current vehicles that you have serious questions about. Post them up here and I'll PM you your reports.

1jcmr7820ht066577
this is my 87 cherokee pioneer that I just purchased. was going to do a carfax but didnt have the $$$ (college guys here!) thank you for this opportunity, seriously. email report to me at [email protected] if you'd like

STOP PMING ME VINS. Please just post them, it is much easier for me to keep track that way. Im headed to Korea in a few hours so all reports will take a day or two for me to get to.

Lucas said:
STOP PMING ME VINS. Please just post them, it is much easier for me to keep track that way. Im headed to Korea in a few hours so all reports will take a day or two for me to get to.

Sorry about that then. I thought if everybody posted them the thread would become long and cumbersome for you to go through. If you are going be too busy to run the carfax report don't worry.

sent sent sent and sent.

How about 1J4FF58SX1L540803
Thanks man! :sunshine:

Sorry for the late replys. I was actually in Korea so it was difficult trying get to a computer.
Each report exceeds the limit of characters allowed in a NAXJA PMs, so if you really need a report, then go to the free section of pirate and I started a thread there called "Free Carfax Reports". My handle there is "AfterThisNap".
Emailing takes too much time for me. I know it sounds like I'm whining but Ive run almost a hundred reports for people now and it does take a loooooong time to do a bunch.

Back