• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fordyce day run

davidt

NAXJA Forum User
Just putting the finishing touches on the MJ, I will be headed out to fordyce for camping on fri. and a day run on sat (to about the first river crossing), anybody that is properly equipped is welcome! Drop me a pm or post if you are interested.

Im going in Saturday, and staying till sunday Mornin.
Probably be up to the Station/Restroom by 11:00am Sat.

BrettM said:
I'm planning on being there, what time David? pick a CB channel...
Umm, we are camping overnight. It will be me, a buggy, and a white toy on turdy trees (tires). Channel 19 sound good? Where do you want to meet? I think you will be surprised with me rig ;).

did you ditch the bed?

better not go with 19, typically 9 and 19 are reserved for emergency use. I just flipped a coin and it says that we'll go with channel 12. Are you guys gonna be hungover and wanting to start at noon, or sober and ready to go at 9 or 10? If the crossings aren't too bad and we get an early start, I just might go all the way through, I know some people camping at Meadow this weekend.

we will be sober, channel 12 sounds good. We will be up and ready for an early start. Are you coming up tonight or tommorow?

Back