• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale: 4.56's D30/8.25 Full Case Detroit

HP d30, 27 splines, used...(( Sorry for the tiny packing foam and bits of duck tape!!! ))

6tbwlkl.jpg

Not being the gear and locker install guy. What else would I need to buy in order to complete the installation of these parts? Crush sleeve, bearings, shims, what?

If all of the above do I just pick up a master and how much additional expense am I looking at? I'd apprecaite some feedback to those of you that are familiar with this stuff.

WVUwheeler said:
A master install kit for both the 30 and 8.25 is all your gonna need.

Thank you for that! Just pick up those 2 kits and ur all set. The detroit locker is over $500 bucks by itself so ur saving $$ buying these!!

TortureTested has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
:cool:

locker still available? if so, how much?

I had to back out, didn't catch on that that it was a 27 spline locker. *doh*

I'm the guy that bought the gears and D30 open carrier from him. Just want to say TortureTested is a square guy, despite some initial miscommunication he made it right on his own dime so I have to give him props.

Back