• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale 1989 Jeep Cherokee-CO/CA ARBs Currie CHP 9"

Relisted on eBay with a new buy it now...(the reserve of the previous auction) and a lower reserve of coarse. This will be the last time offered with the Currie 9" so if thats something you're looking for now would be the time.

I'm installing my Dana 44 in the rear w/ ARB 30 spine shafts, 11" Drums and Crane High Clearance bulletproof diff cover if it does not sell this time around as I've bought a new Dodge and this XJ will be sold regardless...either with the 9" as its a premium axle or with the Dana 44 at a more affordable rate.

The Jeep has been sold to a guy in San Diego, California. Thanks all for putting up with my ad. I still have a 1999 for sale that I start promoting next week. It will be on eBay too.

Having committed to a 32,000 Dodge Cummins really increased the pressure from my wife to sell this XJ. It's going to good home and I'm sure you'll see it in SoCal.

Back