• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

florida

I'm in the Sarasota area, though I do most of my wheeling down in North Port/Pt. Charlotte area. I wheel my 2WD XJ without too many issues, you just have to wheel a little smarter, and take some obstacles with a bit more speed than some might advise at times, but I love it just the same. Then again, we are talking about the typical mud/sand terrain here, though I have managed to find some more fun, and challenging terrain. It's often manmade but fun nonetheless. Gimme a shout if you're near the Sarasota area and wanna go wheelin!

I joined the beer club while I was there. Basically it is free, you get a card, and ones you try enough beers you get a nice stein, and after you try all of them you get a plaque on the wall. They have 115 different beers.

The pizza is great.

hey all i live up here just outside of seattle wa and im moven back to florida in feb. with my daughter and fiance well im gonna be liveing in seabastian inlet until i get settled in with a job and a my own place i wheel a 93 xj 33/12.50/15 km2s 8.8 rear spooled with 456s and im building a toyota based buggy on 39.5 tsl's ill be lookin for people to wheel with down there

Lake City here (just north of gainesville). We've got a couple places to wheel.

Anybody here going to Jeeptoberfest in Ocala Speedway this year?

Back