• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finished Okiefab SYE pics

Beezil, don't forget they don't pay anything close to minimum wage in Okieland. A couple cents an hour maybe????

10 dollar mod in Okieland, 1000.00 worth of labor anyplace else!

hinkley

Fergie said:
I got the axle picture saved somewhere, I'll see if I can find it.
I think that's the one picture that I didn't get to see. I have the others saved as well. ACOS, the brackets, although I forgot what they were meant for, and the control arms.

Okie Terry said:
Just for the record, for the noobs, those aren't my CAs. Not my design. In no way, shape, or form, mine.
Terry, for $10.00, or a 242 SYE, I'll back you up on that statement. Anything less, NO DEAL!!! :D :D :D

To all the noobs, they're hi.........come on Terry, what's it going to be? :dunno:

Dan. :D

I expected to see much more bootie fab involved. That almost looks like professional hack work. :D

He is a professional hack :laugh3:

Nice job. Now make yourself two sets of spare parts.

Charter Member of the Shade Tree Mechanics Association.

awesome job, probably not worth the time in a monetary sense, but building is half the fun so that's awesome!

for those of you (with 231s) that are more concerned with money than being able to say you built it; you can get a HD SYE for $170 shipped: http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57

Back