• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

finished LED conversion

It was the 15 amp fuse in the PDC. Thanks for the help I must have overlooked it last night in the dark.

they dont generate any heat so no worrys about melted fixtures if you forget to turn them off
That is definitely misinformation. Most are probably cooler than incandescents but LEDs can definitely generate quite a bit of heat. You'll see in the shopping list that some even require a heat sink. :lecture:

anyone? sorry to keep bringing this up

He got them from autoillumination, you might be able to find something similar but I found these on autoillumination.com. Good service, pay with paypal. They comes from Arizona instead of Missouri like superbrightleds. I'm only having difficulty with the HVAC LEDs, not everything is lighting up all the way.

I just read this whole thread and still don't have an answer. Thought I could just go to the local auto parts store and pick up some new bulbs for the cluster...not. When I pulled the bulb out of the socket I tore the blue rubber cover off the bulb. Looked everywhere not really wanting to get LEDs but wold rather go OEM. I think the bulb is 194# but can I just go clear without the blue rubber cover on the bulb?

Great thread!!

Back