• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

finished LED conversion

Here's how mine turned out. It's been a little over a month now.
DSCN0027.jpg

DSCN0024.jpg

DSCN0022.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, they are Neo4 :)

Looks great!

Do those LEDs work properly with the dimmer switch? I've wanted to do an interior LED conversion for some time now, but I tend to drive at night with the instrument lights at the lowest setting and really want to keep that capability.

can anyone help me find the bulbs for the 5 cluster bulbs, the 2 hvac bulbs, the rear wiper and defrost bulbs? i cant find them in the 360* view please help asap, i want to order them!

also i need the step lights under the dash. i want to order from superbrightleds but i cant find them. if someone could post a link of all them bulbs that would be much appreciated. thanks

can anyone help me find the bulbs for the 5 cluster bulbs, the 2 hvac bulbs, the rear wiper and defrost bulbs? i cant find them in the 360* view please help asap, i want to order them!

also i need the step lights under the dash. i want to order from superbrightleds but i cant find them. if someone could post a link of all them bulbs that would be much appreciated. thanks

ok i know i need (2) 15 LED Small Head Matrix Bayonet for the lights under the dash and (2) Type-B Neo Wedge LEDs for the hvac and (5) Type-C Neo Wedge LEDs for the cluster. can anyone help me find these bulbs on superbrightleds.com?

this guys said he ordered these from superbright leds but i cant find them type of bulbs on there site. heres what he ordered:
5 NEOx LED Instrument bulb 5mm NEO5-x White NEOx-W@ $1.29 each

2 NEOx LED Instrument bulb 4mm NEO4-x White NEOx-W@ $1.29 each

2 BA15 9-LED bulb White 67-W9 2.00@ $4.99 each

can you help me find these on there site please? thanks

not to change the topic but i figured someone reading this thread may have encountered this problem. i read this thread and decided to check my lights under the dash (never knew i had them because they never worked.) one of the bulbs was shattered and while trying to pull the rest of it out it got shorted. now my radio, overhead lights, gauges and power door locks dont work. Does anyone know what blew to cause this? i checked the usual fuses. but they were not blown. could it be a relay or something else? Any input would be great and again sorry to change the subject

There is a fuse in the Power Distribution Center under the hood that controls all of those which blew. I can't remember which fuse, but look in there and you'll find it.

ill check sometime tomorrow morning thanks. i took a quick glance and didnt see anything blown but it was dark and i was using a flashlight

ok i know i need (2) 15 LED Small Head Matrix Bayonet for the lights under the dash and (2) Type-B Neo Wedge LEDs for the hvac and (5) Type-C Neo Wedge LEDs for the cluster. can anyone help me find these bulbs on superbrightleds.com?

this guys said he ordered these from superbright leds but i cant find them type of bulbs on there site. heres what he ordered:
5 NEOx LED Instrument bulb 5mm NEO5-x White NEOx-W@ $1.29 each

2 NEOx LED Instrument bulb 4mm NEO4-x White NEOx-W@ $1.29 each

2 BA15 9-LED bulb White 67-W9 2.00@ $4.99 each

can you help me find these on there site please? thanks

bump

Back