• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FINALLY...

rocklandxjer

NAXJA Forum User
finally after several months of torture driving with the stock 27's, i got my replacement BFG's [32x11.5] [4th tire and spare]

from this...
flexhahha003.jpg

flexhahha001.jpg

flexhahha002.jpg

to this!
jeeps003.jpg

jeeps001.jpg

jeeps004.jpg

THANK GOD. it looks so much better, now i can finally wheel [once i get my damned jam nut for my track bar]

Travis

I have to agree. Looks better with the 32's :)

Digging the placement on the front License Plate too. :thumbup:

Scott

Looks great! Hey, you live in the same area that my Grandma and many other relatives live in; they live in Haverstraw/Garnerville. I have an Aunt that lives in Highland Falls as well. I guess that's close to you...but again, it looks a hell of a lot better now!

dcXJ said:
Looks great! Hey, you live in the same area that my Grandma and many other relatives live in; they live in Haverstraw/Garnerville. I have an Aunt that lives in Highland Falls as well. I guess that's close to you...but again, it looks a hell of a lot better now!

yeap, i live in stony point, thats the town right text to garnerville haverstraw. [its really all within 10 miles, the entire 5 town area i live in, stony point, tompkins cove, haverstraw/garnerville, theills, pomona]

small world huh, im sure they've seen me driving around, im everywhere in that thing!

Travis

Yeah way better. What size lift are you running? I'm getting that same tire tomorrow didn't look like you had to trim much or at all

its a rustys 4.5", i removed two of the rear leaves and added a shackle. it flexes great [the sway bar is connected in the first photo, but you can see that the leaves flex pretty well]

nope no trimming, but i need to..

Back