• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FINALLY, VOTE NOW for August 2011 ROTM

VOTE NOW for August 2011 ROTM

• Ba-Riedo

Votes: 27 12.6%
  • 5spd_xj

Votes: 52 24.2%
  • blondejoncherokee

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Kiefer316

Votes: 60 27.9%
  • Letterman

Votes: 64 29.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay.

NAXJA can now join the HUGE fraternity of non-exclusive Jeep forums......

Jeepsunlimited.com
Jeepin.com
Jeepforum.com
Jeepz.com
Jeepforumz.com
Jeepforums.org
Jeeptalk.net
Jeepaholics.com
Jeeps-offroad.com
Jeepgarage.org
MyJeepRocks.com
Ultimatejeep.org

We need to be sure we fit in with these groups ASAP! Motion to change this place to:

NAFWA - North American Four Wheelers Association

Or

NARWYBA - North American Run What Ya Brung Association.

We're gonna need a whole bunch more OEM and Tech forums too...........

Respect and value are apparently overrated. :rolleyes:

I think it should be mandatory that you photoshop a hot lookin chick with a nice rack on the cover too and your set!

Congrats Letterman.
Thank you for the support you have given :NAXJA:. You deserve the win.

And I wonder how many of these "twisted" whiners have said that they wish they had a frame.

Oh and thanks for choosing a new rig to beat up that isn't an XJ/MJ so that the rest of us might have another one in the future.
:cheers:

Congrats Letterman.
Thank you for the support you have given :NAXJA:. You deserve the win.

Oh and thanks for choosing a new rig to beat up that isn't an XJ/MJ so that the rest of us might have another one in the future.
:cheers:

Can I get an amen

Yay.

Jeepsunlimited.com
Jeepin.com
Jeepforum.com
Jeepz.com
Jeepforumz.com
Jeepforums.org
Jeeptalk.net
Jeepaholics.com
Jeeps-offroad.com
Jeepgarage.org
MyJeepRocks.com
Ultimatejeep.org

We need to be sure we fit in with these groups ASAP! Motion to change this place to:

Or

:rolleyes:

Welcome to NA_JA.

Yay.

Jeepsunlimited.com
Jeepin.com
Jeepforum.com
Jeepz.com
Jeepforumz.com
Jeepforums.org
Jeeptalk.net
Jeepaholics.com
Jeeps-offroad.com
Jeepgarage.org
MyJeepRocks.com
Ultimatejeep.org

Or

We're gonna need a whole bunch more OEM and Tech forums too...........

Respect and value are apparently overrated. :rolleyes:

You spend too much time looking for other jeep forums. Have you tried wheeling your XJ? I hear it's fun.

His doesn't ever run

Pot calling the kettle black.........

News bulletin for ya half-pint....... not only does it run now, it's getting new suspension and hydro steer. :moon: <-- so kiss it.

My XJ is gonna look even MORE bitchin' while it's flat-spotting tires on my driveway.

But no one here cares about that chit. They're all standing by for the release of the new lift kit for their Kia Sorentos. They're bound to be the new hawtness from what I'm seeing around here lately......

Flores only wheels his mouth online. In person hes a punk and his "wheeling" is nothing short of comedic. Anything you have to say is as comedic as your advanced fab and boyfriend. Heather has wheeled harder than you and she has only driven 3 times you tool. Grow a pair.
Quiefer really? Bet Kiefer could make you cry just by walking up to you. Hell you got scared when Heather almost cleaned your clock at marco's. Whenever you want to go wheeling let me know. Id love to leave you stranded to rot in the mountains

Flores only wheels his mouth online. In person hes a punk and his "wheeling" is nothing short of comedic. Anything you have to say is as comedic as your advanced fab and boyfriend. Heather has wheeled harder than you and she has only driven 3 times you tool. Grow a pair.
Quiefer really? Bet Kiefer could make you cry just by walking up to you. Hell you got scared when Heather almost cleaned your clock at marco's. Whenever you want to go wheeling let me know. Id love to leave you stranded to rot in the mountains

Yeah, but at least he is not driving a TJ! :twak:

Oh SNAP!

Damn I would have loved to see that one. What did he do, I already saw how mad she got after the "warped 2x4" comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back