• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Finally getting around to installing my lift

If they rub, you can correct that pretty easily by extending your steering stops with a washer or two underneath.

I went to discount today to get some 31s and I saw these wheels, they are by a company Unique, they were $40 a wheel, but the guy saw my jeep and showed me his TJ and gave them to me for $35 each, and a $50 discount.

ec67329b.jpg

black.jpg

They were out of chrome center caps but when they come in they will give me a call.

xjrrrdx said:
I went to discount today to get some 31s and I saw these wheels, they are by a company Unique, they were $40 a wheel, but the guy saw my jeep and showed me his TJ and gave them to me for $35 each, and a $50 discount.

ec67329b.jpg

black.jpg

They were out of chrome center caps but when they come in they will give me a call.

Looks good. I like the look of em better without chrome center caps and they just rust anyway.

Back