• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Few Parts For Sale

UNCC_99XJ

Twisted Up
NAXJA Member
I have for sale 4 Grand Cherokee (ZJ) wheels that were on my XJ when I purchased it. These are NOT the Canyons, rather the wheels more commonly found on the earlier ZJ Laredo model. 3 of them are in good shape (1 wheel has a few scratches around the lug nut hole), and 1 is almost brand new (was replaced when my Jeep was in an accident back in Feb. of 2005....I replaced these wheels with Ecco's before Christmas, so it was on there roughly a year). Despite the accident, all the wheels are still round, and never gave me a bit of trouble. I took them off because it just wasn't the look I was going for, but they did (and do) look good on there. I have seen other 97+'s with these wheels on, and they looked good. I have also seen pre 97's with these wheels and they looked even better. Asking $100 OBO + Shipping for these....i'd prefer to sell all 4 at the same time.

Wheels:

1000380lu5.jpg

The Wheels when they were on my Jeep last summer:

hpim1137yo5.jpg

Also for sale I have a couple of stock parts off my Jeep that I replaced from the lift. I have the OEM Trac Bar and stock Shackles from my 99. They should fit anything 97+, but I'm not sure if they'll work for pre 97....haven't done any research as to if they will or not. Make me an offer on these, again, you pay shipping. Neither the shackles or the trac bar gave me any problems, however the boot on the trac bar is torn from taking it off of the stock mounting bracket when I installed the lift. It's not a big tear, but a tear none the less.

1000381ka3.jpg

I'm located in Clemmons, NC...but I work in Greensboro, so I can meet anywhere in the Triad in the after 3PM. PM me with any questions.

Bump to the top to also include a slightly modified (enlarged the opening) stock air box out of my 99.....make an offer.

Anybody?? Need to get rid of these things! Need the money for school, and need to the storage space as well!

Back