• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FestFest

OK, It is still a ways away, but I would like an early head count of those that are going to for sure make it , and even a head count on those intending to but are not 100% yet. I could care less on those who "wish I could"....sounds prick, I know, but that just clutters things up and does not help me w/ numbers.

I have a small suprise in store and am needing to know the numbers to make it happen. Aside from the suprise, I will be furnishing breakfast on one morning and need to know how many to prepare for. It will be a pork infused meal of awesomeness that will send everyone down the road in search of a bathroom after an hour of departure :D

I also have a stack of wood and pallets that will make for a bonfire that Macgyvr and Fore Wheeler will be able to see from Michigan that weekend.....maybe a couch or two to throw in as well :flame:

I am 90% in.

T-bone, any limits to guns? don't want to bring anything bigger than you can safely handle.

Nothing really is off limits as long as it is legal. The biggest drawback to some guns will be long range units. The place we have been shooting lately is down hill into an old pond embankment, so it has a decent backstop. The game warden lives a mile or so down the road from me and the new highway patrol is renting the old farm house that neighbors my farm. So if there is too much comotion, we may get a visit.

I am at 50/50 right now CHZMAN

It all depends on if I get a job and when I will be working. I am taking a bartending class right now and there is a chance of me working the last 3 weeks in May for the Indianapolis 500 at the racetrack. If I get that, I should have the weekend of FestFest off. If I get a regular bartending job it will be up in the air. Ill give you a more definite answer when I know for sure, but I definitely know want to make it back out to the farm for this. It was a great time when I was out there before and I am sure this will be just as fun and eventful.

I am at 50/50 right now CHZMAN

It all depends on if I get a job and when I will be working. I am taking a bartending class right now and there is a chance of me working the last 3 weeks in May for the Indianapolis 500 at the racetrack. If I get that, I should have the weekend of FestFest off. If I get a regular bartending job it will be up in the air. Ill give you a more definite answer when I know for sure, but I definitely know want to make it back out to the farm for this. It was a great time when I was out there before and I am sure this will be just as fun and eventful.

I'm gonna try my best to make it. I planned on riding out with B-rad and crew because It'd cost way too much to drive the Jeep out.

I'm gonna try my best to make it. I planned on riding out with B-rad and crew because It'd cost way too much to drive the Jeep out.

Not sure if I'll be able to make it either, work depending. May just be you and Brad in the Camry if he doesn't end up taking his truck.

Not sure if I'll be able to make it either, work depending. May just be you and Brad in the Camry if he doesn't end up taking his truck.

Whatever works, I won't mind paying for a tank of gas in that thing!

Fock it guy's. Tyler said it was NOT a wheeling event. I'm driving the Camry. Leave your gas eating Jeeps at home.

Fock it guy's. Tyler said it was NOT a wheeling event. I'm driving the Camry. Leave your gas eating Jeeps at home.

I'm riding in a Camry.....possibly a TDI if you can get Neal to come and deep fry a Turkey! :D

OK, It is still a ways away, but I would like an early head count of those that are going to for sure make it , and even a head count on those intending to but are not 100% yet. I could care less on those who "wish I could"....sounds prick, I know, but that just clutters things up and does not help me w/ numbers.

I have a small suprise in store and am needing to know the numbers to make it happen. Aside from the suprise, I will be furnishing breakfast on one morning and need to know how many to prepare for. It will be a pork infused meal of awesomeness that will send everyone down the road in search of a bathroom after an hour of departure :D

I also have a stack of wood and pallets that will make for a bonfire that Macgyvr and Fore Wheeler will be able to see from Michigan that weekend.....maybe a couch or two to throw in as well :flame:
Thread cleaned up. Please keep thread on track as per OP's request. Thanks.

I just ordered some brewing supplies, so I will have one or more kegs there, depending on how much we drink at Sofia's christening party the weekend before. :cheers:

Party bus!
Who is in?
John LL, Rabbit hat Josh, JJ, Lar.
We will be leaving at a mutually acceptable time from a mutually acceptable location at a mutually acceptable time.
Who else is in?

as long as it is mutually acceptable? .!.:D.!.

Sean, is the shaggin wagon rollin in Friday afternoon or Saturday??

Also, JR and Kelly have offered to help with cooking up a meal and I was curious if anyone had any meal plans or were just gonna show up and wing it? I know one night we can do pulled pork sammiches and some side fixins and I will cover breakfast both saturday and sunday mornings if everyone just wants to pitch in a few $$. It will be an eggs, bacon/sausage, hashbrowns breakfast each morning..b/c that is about all I know how to make :D

I am gonna have to bust my ass on that cabin to get it ready to put a bed over there for Sean and Lar, but I can at least get that far and get the A/C going. I am planning on getting a porta potty delivered for the weekend. People are welcome to use the showers in our house if they would like.

I'll be driving my sleeping quarters down, probably Friday afternoon. I'm 15 minutes from I-80, so heading almost to WI doesn't sound too appealing. I'll see enough of y'all the rest of the weekend anyway :D

As for food, well, beer is food so I'll be ok there.

i don't think i posted that i was coming yet, im at about 87% the wife and 2 kids will prolly tag along if that's ok? i have about 3lbs of curieso(spelling? Mexican sausage) that i can probably bring with to add to breakfast.

Rew, it is totally fine that the wife and kiddos come along! Camille and Case will be here all weekend as well. :thumbup:

Back